Febuary 11, 2024 - Indoor DIY Mushrooms Cultivation
* This activity is offered in French only. However, you may ask questions in English.
This workshop will be hands on introduction on indoor mushroom cultivation for beginners.
Learn how to :
- propagate your own mycelium with very little equipment
- start your own growing chamber or mushroom bed at home
- pasteurize and sterilize various substrates
- make and use liquid culture and grain spawn for production
- build DIY grow room, and much more.
Learn how to use these techniques for the following species : Oysters mushrooms, White button mushrooms, lion's mane, Wine cap, Blewit, Enoki and Psilocybes.
N.B. : no refund