Banique with chanterelles and blueberries
Preparation time : 20 minutes + 30 minutes resting time (optional)
Cooking time : 40 minutes
Serving : 4 to 6
- 1 cup of flour
- 30 grams of chanterelle powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 3/4 cup of water
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 30 ml of maple syrup or honey
- 70 grams of dried or fresh blueberries
- In a bowl, mix flour, chanterelle powder, baking powder and salt.
- In a saucepan, heat half the oil, blueberries, maple syrup and water over medium-low heat for a few minutes.
- Pour the contents of the pan into the bowl with the dry ingredients and stir to form a ball. Knead a little and let rest for 30 minutes.
- In an oiled pan, place the ball and flatten it to form a thick patty. Cook over low heat for about 40 minutes, turning the dough halfway through cooking or until golden on both sides.
- Let cool and enjoy on its own or with your favorite toppings (cream, ice cream, sugar, blueberry or apple butter, etc.).
Shop the story